WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Identity: OPKO HEALTH SPAIN, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “OPKO”)
Tax code: B-59150904.
Business address: Plaça d’Europa, 13-15, L’Hospitalet del Llobregat (08908 Barcelona)
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING AND CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
For what purpose and for how long will we process your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by OPKO for the following purposes:
- to sell or promote our products and maintain and manage our contractual relationship. The data will be kept for that purpose throughout the entire duration of the contract and, once completed, during the limitation period of any liabilities arising from the contract.
- to manage commercial communications sent by OPKO, related to the purposes indicated above, by electronic and/or conventional means. We will keep this data as long as you do not indicate otherwise by checking the corresponding boxes or, where appropriate, by opposing or revoking your consent.
What categories of data do we process?
OPKO processes the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID, postal address, email address
- Personal characteristics data (position and company)
- Commercial information data
- Economic, financial or insurance data
The personal data requested is mandatory. Any refusal to share this data will lead to the impossibility to provide the contracted services.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by OPKO is the commercial relationship that we maintain and, where appropriate, the correct execution of the requested contract, this not being possible otherwise.
On the other hand, the legitimacy for sending commercial communications concerning products and services similar to those that were the object of the contract is based on the consent that you granted us and that you are asked to confirm now, it being understood that you can withdraw in any moment, all this when the processing cannot be based on legitimate interest. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the previous processing.
Consent is obtained independently for the purposes mentioned above, so you can withdraw your consent in one or more cases without affecting the others.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Your data may be communicated to:
- Public Administrations in the cases foreseen by the Law
- State Security Forces and Bodies and the National Intelligence Centre, pursuant to the provisions of the Law
- Banks and financial entities for the payment of the services provided
- Other companies of the business group, of Spanish nationality, for internal administrative purposes and the management of contracted products and services
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
You can send a letter to OPKO HEALTH SPAIN, S.L.U., Plaça d’Europa, 13-15, L’Hospitalet del Llobregat (08908 Barcelona) or an email to ProteccionDeDatos.Spain@opko.com with the reference “Data Protection”, attaching a photocopy of your ID, in order to exercise, at any time and free of charge, the following rights:
- to withdraw consent
- to obtain confirmation on whether OPKO is treating personal data that concerns you or not
- to access your personal data
- to rectify inaccurate or incomplete data
- to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
- to obtain from OPKO the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met
- to oppose the processing of your data. OPKO will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims
- to request the portability of your data
- to file a complaint regarding the protection of your personal data with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (by post, through the records of public administrations, or using the agency’s electronic headquarters (http://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/). For more information, please visit https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/detallePreguntaFAQ.jsf?idPregunta=FAQ%2F00219